You know what, while you're at it, can you stop taking everything I say and turning it into something that you don't like, something that your sister likes more than you (yeah, that's demoralizing), or looking to your "best friend" before saying "Yeah, I don't really like ______, it's not really my thing." which CLEARLY means "Wow, you like that? You're cool...not." Oh and the whole calling each other "best friends" 17 times throughout the course of the night tends to make the others with you *ahem* your OTHER roommate *ahem* a little uncomfortable, and hurts her feelings. Just saying. Rant over.
I'm starting to get a bit overwhelmed with life. I'm torn between being stuck in school and in the working world, and it's weird. And I'm not doing as well in my English classes as I hoped to, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm not putting in enough effort? But the problem is, I didn't used to have to, so now that apparently I do, it's annoying :/
Well, I've got to go to sleep. I'll talk to you soon, dear Void.
Oh, and sorry this was such a pessimistic post. I'm just in that frame of mind tonight, despite having a great networking event tonight.
Just give it time
It's gonna get better
Now is not forever at all
Just give it time
Everything changes
Tomorrow comes today will be gone
Everything's gonna be fine
Just give it time, give it time
It's gonna get better
Now is not forever at all
Just give it time
Everything changes
Tomorrow comes today will be gone
Everything's gonna be fine
Just give it time, give it time
No comments:
Post a Comment