Take today, for instance. Today I did something new! I went to our college book store and browsed. I never browse there; it's simply a place to go for something I need. Today, I decided to change that stigma. So, I went to simply browse the books. And what did I stumble upon? A literary classic that I began to read, and didn't want to stop. Now, I'm the proud owner of my very own (frankly very creepy looking) Dracula, which I figured was appropriate considering the time of year (Fall) and the world's recent obsession with vampires in general (myself included). After purchasing said copy about the King of Vampires, I moseyed down to the coffee shop attached to the bookstore, and read for a while. It was so relaxing, and so invigorating at the same time.
The rest of this Wednesday has been good, nothing particularly out of the ordinary. As the week has been progressing, I have noticed that my mood seems to be on a slow incline upwards. I feel like I'm building up to something, and the most exciting and intriguing part about it is that I have no idea what that something is. I wouldn't change that though. Being surprised is half the fun!
I will keep you updated, dear Void, on whatever that something turns out to be. It's sure to be a thrilling tale.
No comments:
Post a Comment